406 East Second Avenue, Rome, Georgia
Regrettable Ink is located inside Horizons Plastic Surgery, which is within a 90-minute drive from Atlanta, Birmingham and Chattanooga. Our main address is 406 East Second Avenue, just four blocks off Broad Street, in historic downtown Rome, Georgia.
From the Metro Atlanta Area
- Take I-75 North to the GA-20, Cartersville (Exit 290).
- Turn left and proceed west on GA-20, soon you will merge with US-411. This four-lane highway will take you to Rome.
- As you near Rome, take the exit to US-27, which becomes Turner McCall Boulevard.
- Proceed into Rome and turn left on East Eighth Street (traffic light).
- Proceed two blocks and then turn right on East Second Avenue.
- Proceed on East Second Avenue a few blocks, and Horizons Plastic Surgery is located on the left, adjacent to the corporate offices of Floyd Medical Center.
- Take I-75 to GA-53 at Calhoun (exit 312).
- Stay on GA-53, pass through Calhoun, then travel approximately twenty-five miles to Rome.
- Continue on GA-53, cross the Rome Bypass, and continue on North Broad Street to Turner McCall Boulevard.
- Cross Turner McCall and proceed on Broad Street through down town Rome.
- Turn left on Second Avenue and proceed four blocks.
- Horizons Plastic Surgery is located on the right side of the street next to the corporate offices of Floyd Medical Center.
From Northeastern Alabama
- Enter Rome via GA-20 (Shorter Avenue).
- Turn right on Second Avenue by Floyd Medical Center and proceed four blocks past Broad Street.
- Horizons Plastic Surgery is on the right next to the Floyd Hospital corporate offices.